- about equal amounts of cacao butter to cacao powder. Use small amounts of coconut butter instead of the cacao butter if you want a softer chocolate.
- agave nectar to taste. I used 10 tbsp for 3 cups of cacao butter and 3 cups of cacao powder.
- raw coconut butter
- flavourings (vanilla pod, orange and ginger, chilli, cinnamon and cardamom)
- Gently melt the cacao butter/coconut butter using a glass bowl over warm water (careful about the heat if you want the chocolate to remain raw)
- stir in the cacao powder, agave nectar and any flavourings
- after the mixture is smooth, pour into a suitable mould (ice cube trays or tupperware is fine) and transfer to the freezer for 15 minutes
- turn out onto a plate and let the chocolate come back up to room temperature for maximum flavour and texture appreciation!